Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif were snapped at the Mumbai Airport

Bollywood superstars Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif were snapped at the Mumbai Airport as they came back from London where they were shooting for Yash Chopra’s next.

When Shahrukh Khan was asked how the movie was shaping up, he replied: “It is going really good, superb!”

And when he was asked if the name of the film has been decided as London Ishq, SRK replied: “I don’t think so, yaar! I don’t think that’s true.”

Speaking about Charu Khandal, the animator of Ra.One who is battling for her life owing to an accident, Shahrukh said: “It’s very unfortunate! I’ve been in touch with the office. I hope and pray Allah makes her alright soon.”

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open informative. and You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...